Tuesday, March 30, 2021

April challenge

Our April challenge is PLEATING

You could pleat paper, washi tape or ribbon perhaps. It must be obvious on the layout or card



So use your imagination and pleat pleat pleat.

Our winner for March is Debra Beer.

A special mention to Sharon Bishop for that wonderful rainbow layout too! 


Here's your DT ideas for pleating.

                                                                         DALE

BARB

TRISH

JULENE


MITZI

(Corner pleating)




LESLIE




Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Our link up is on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/627040677839553




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Debra.
    Great work DT, lots of variety there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw several people testifying of making so much money on cryptocurrency within one week with the help of Mr Ray Berka, i decided to give it a try and now i am so happy to say that he is real, he helped me make over $20,000 with just a little investment in just 7 days. you can contact him today on whatsapp +17199001064, email: tradewithraymond@gmail.com. Highly recommended!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to introduce this hacker that I have been working with him on getting my credit score been boosted across the Equifax, TransUnion and Experian report. He made a lot of good changes on my credit report by erasing all the past eviction, bad collections and DUI off my credit report history and also increased my FICO score above 876 across my three credit bureaus report you can contatc him for all kind of hacks . Email him here via Email him here via hackintechnology@cyberservices.com or whatsapp Number: +1 213 295 1376.

    ReplyDelete